Sunday, October 26, 2008

oh my god

don't know where to start..ah!start from yesterday ba
my parents go to my uncle's place at setiawan and stayover at there cause my cousin is going married..although i not really know my cousin but i congrate her for marry^^
then,got problem about transport for today cause i suppose to go to work today
my mom tell my cousin brother to fetch stanley and me go to work at morning
i tell my cousin nevermind la i go with bus to work tomorrow
but ask grandma to call us to wake up cause we are the pig!!haha
then all agreed andgo aunt's house from 3pm till 4am(means today morning lo^^)
go back home stay overnight at grandma's house
but stanley say want to go home (our home is near grandma's house de^^)
so i give him the key and go sleep.
today..grandma wake me up to go work
so i wake up den go call stanley wake up
but no response from inside the house
my grandma say don't go to work la
so i go back to sleep lo..
den mother call me
she say why didnt' go to work?
then i say cause stanley don't want to wake up and i don't key to go into home
cant change shirt
so i didn't go lo..
then she ask wher's stanley then?
i say he still at home sleep like a PIG lo..
then stanley came
i tell him to call boss
boss say never mind
but tomorrow must come to work cause deepavali
sure many people
so i say 'ok lo'
den go back home change shirt but didn't bath cause of this PIG wan go to McDonald's
to meet his 'kai jie'(eww!)
but when arrived there,
his 'kai jie' not there
that time i was like
WAH! B@B! betul!
waste my time come here..
but stanley say wan go buy sim card
so i accompany him go buy lo..
then go metro find andre
after that take bus and walk to banana
play till now~LOL
haiz don't know how to say liao la..
write next time ba when free..haha
chiao~

No comments: