Friday, November 19, 2010

incomplete love

you.from the first day i saw you I've already fall for you.your smile could makes me thinks about all night,your voice sounds beautiful,your attitude makes my heart melt,you're like a drug that must be taken daily,makes me addicted,every time we chat I just feel like wanted this moments to last longer or never ends perhaps,i hope i can be with you always,can see your laugh.I'll do anything to be with you.all I have to do is to say 'I like you'.but these three words is very hard to speak it out.because I'm scared.scared that you reject me and don't want to chat with me anymore.that time I will never ever hear your laugh,voice and most of it i can't find a better person than you anymore.it's hard for me to accept it.I've been love and been hurt many times.although I'm tough from the outside but from the inside I was like a glass.it's fragile.easily broken and hard to refine it back.

No comments: