Wednesday, November 3, 2010

starting line

why I that this life sucks?After all these years,I've been through things that other kids had.Get in to the kindergarten,school,high school,and now college!a study place that i always dream of!but why I'm still not satisfy with it?Is it the course I take is wrong?When I was small.my father asked me what's my ambition when I big that time?I told him that I want to become the most successful architect in Malaysia but now I take Cooling and Refrigerating System Course instead of Architecture course.Why is this happening in my plane progress?But that's a good thing too because I get to know what is my dream now.A Baker.Because I like to see people eating cakes made from myself and see their happy expression.That is call a satisfaction to me.Now it's about me whether to choose to become a technician like my mother told me to or to fulfill my actual dream that is to become a Baker.
I've decided until now and I'll choose to fulfill my dream of becoming a Baker.I want my family,friends,relatives happy.I hope I don't want to see any sad memories that had passed to happen again.I don't want to tears from my love ones and I wanted to be happy.Just like the old days!

No comments: